Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

My journey to a healthier me!

My journey to a healthier me!

Monday, April 7, 2014

It's April!

I'm so happy it's April!  Now if it could just be May, or even June so I could go visit my family up north.  I will take April though!  Nothing huge happening here for me, just continuing to concentrate on being healthy and working.  I've gotten a few regulars, I'm starting to feel like business is taking off and I'm loving it! Ideally another house or two and I can work 3 days a week and still have a few free when the Mr is home and has long weekends.

I've started meal prepping to make up for how busy I've been, it's so nice to come home and just heat up something in the microwave but have it still be healthy.  This past week was steak fried rice and a delicious paleo chili!


 

Sundays have turned in to Paleo Pancake days!


  • 2 eggs
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tbsp dark chocolate powder
  • splash of cinnamon
  • splash of vanilla
  • about 1/8 c of coconut flour
Mix it all together, cook up, and top with honey and cinnnamon.  So Good!!



Progress pic!


I'm feeling pretty good!  I ate some serious cheat food this weekend so I need to get back to healthy this week but I'm not to worried, I know I can.  

I talked the the mr today, he's doing well and we're coming up on being 1/3 of the way done with our current separation.  Can't wait to have him home!

Sorry for the short update, more meal prepping tomorrow so I'll come back with recipes and stuff.  Happy April! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment