Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

My journey to a healthier me!

My journey to a healthier me!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Project

I'm trying to keep up with at least a project a month while DH is gone.  So this month I decided to turn the garage in to a gym! There's a few pieces of equipment I wont be buying until right before DH get's home but for the most part it's well on it's way to being done!

I wish I had taken a before pic but this is when I started taking pics:



Still have a few more things to add but it is getting there!

Chalkboard paint is ridiculously messy!


I found a new recipe for a protein shake that tastes like a frosty!

1 cup original almond milk
2tbsp dark cocoa powder
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 a banana
18 ice cubes

Pure deliciousness!

I also took a progress pic! I'm getting back to where I was at when the Mr came home, can't wait to keep pushing myself to new and better places!


0 comments:

Post a Comment