Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

My journey to a healthier me!

My journey to a healthier me!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lost My Footing A Bit

Okay so the holidays killed my fitness levels a little bit. I was not on top of working out or eating healthy, I drank more than I normally do (meaning I actually had a few drinks haha), and then I got super sick.  I'm still a little sick but I'm finally better enough to get back on track.  SO here's my new Day 1 picture, 127lbs and not looking really to lose anything just to turn some fat into muscle and get toned.  I have about 12 weeks until vacation so that is my motivation.



  I'm back to my strict workout regiment, back to eating healthy with ONE cheat day a week, the Mr is on board and wants to get back to killing it too so it'll be nice to have each other as motivation.  Work out time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment