Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

My journey to a healthier me!

My journey to a healthier me!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Almost Paleo Apple Crumble




This was by far my favorite Paleo dessert we have tried yet!  Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients: 

  • 5 apples
  • 2 cups of almond flour
  • 1/2 cup of coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup of honey
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • cinnamon and nutmeg
  • brown sugar
Here's what you do!
  1. Cut up your apples into small chunks, you can peel them if you fancy but I like the flavor they add with skins on.  Spread in a pie dish and sprinkle with a small amount of brown sugar.
  2. Mix flour, melted oil, honey, vanilla, and a tsp of cinnamon and nutmeg. 
  3. Spread crumble mixture over apples and top with another light sprinkle of brown sugar.
  4. Bake (covered in foil) for 45 minutes at 350F.  
  5. Enjoy!
Converting to paleo would be super easy! Just omit the brown sugar.  You could maybe replace with some honey or just leave it out all together!


0 comments:

Post a Comment